1. Develop and instill a security culture across all operations and activities
2. Comply with, and wherever possible, exceed, legislative and regulatory requirements
3. Ensure that all staff are provided with adequate and appropriate aviation safety information and training, that they are competent in safety matters and are only allocated tasks commensurate with their skills with clearly defined accountabilities and responsibilities
4. Ensure resources are available to implement security policy in order to minimize risks.
5. Ensure that all staff and contractors are aware of the importance of communicating relevant security information and reporting any potential hazards or security breaches
6. Senior management will regularly review safety/security trends and issue directives and orders for controlling/improving those trends
7. Regularly review these Security policies with the goal of continual improvement
8. Ensure that Emergency Response planning is based upon assessment of risk and includes consideration of a major aircraft accident and/or non-aircraft accident relative to YAG operations or to assist customer airlines in time of their need for assistance